Monday, February 8, 2010

E is for Emilie

As you might know, my name is Emilie. Emilie means industrious. I am not industrious at all, so I don't know why my mom called me that. I will tell you a couple things about me though...

Name: Emilie
Nickname: Em/Emie/Inky (a name my skating BFFs gave me a long time ago I guess it just stuck)
Birthday: April 12th, 1997
Eye colour: Blue
Hair: curly blond
Family: Mom Lynn, dad Luc, sisters  Olivia and Isabella
Celebrity crush: Justin Bieber/ Taylor Lautner
Real life crush: ....................... not telling!!!
Ears pierced: Yes
Favourite colour: PINK!!!!
Favourite food: Chocolate, of course!!
Favourite ice cream flavour: Mint chocolate chip
Grossest vegetable in the world: Broccoli, ewwwwwww!
Guilty pleasure: sneaking chocolate into my bed at night to snack on
Pet peeve: People who wear the same clothes more than twice in a row
Favourite restaurant: I have a few-Boston Pizza, La Cuccina, East Side Mario's, W Sushi....
Favourite movie: Valentine's Day, Twilight
Favourite Singer: Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber
Deep secret: My other favourite singer is Celine Dion
Favourite sport: Figure skating, duh!
Favourite season: Winter or spring, I like the cold
Favourite fast food restaurant: Wendy's (I'm not much of a fast-food person)
Goal in life: To be an actress or make a difference in the world and make it a more peaceful place
Dream: To have a happy, healthy family


So now you know a little-okay maybe a lot- more about me than you used to know. In some perspectives I'm the occasional girl you see in the park that you don't look twice at, but on the other hand, I can be someone you see in the park, and you look away, and then you look again, and you decide you want to get to know me.

My motto is going to be my life lesson: Dream, Shine, Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment