Monday, March 15, 2010

I is For Isabella

One memorable day on March ninth 2009, an angel was born... Isabella Rose. Isabella is my adorable, sweet, loving, cute, smart, pretty little sister. Well, for now she is. Just kidding!


I have two sisters: Olivia and Isabella. Isabella is so smart for her age. Some words she can say(some are in french): gotcha, that's it, casquette, n'a pu, click, papa, mama, Emilie (sounds more like Memimi), baby, uh oh, ahaha, tap-tap. She is so smart! It melts my heart when she sings Justin Bieber songs. She knows her future brother-in-law! Her version of his song Baby is "Bebe bebe bebe ooooooooooh, bebe bebe bebe ooooooh!" Cute is an under statement.

My mom and her sisters are still very close and all the cousins are very close because of that relationship. I'm actually typing this in Montreal at my cousins' house right now! I hope to have a great relationship with Isabella and Olivia in twenty or more years from now so that our children can be close as well; that if we are on the road going somewhere, we can drop in anytime, any country, any city.

So far, Isabella and I are very close. No, not in age, because she is twelve years younger than me! She looks at me like I was her little mother, with those eyes sparkling with love and happiness. When we are older, I hope to drive her to parties, practices, sleep-overs and other activities she may do. I also hope she will trust me to do her hair and makeup and take her shopping sometimes.

We don't want to fight too much because my dad and his brother fought when they were little, and now they don't have a great relationship. Sure, we might disagree a tiny bit, but too much! After all, all sisters pull their older sisters' hair! :P

Life Lesson: Love your siblings, even if they do pull your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment